Lords Ishwar Hotels Limited

The company is carrying on the business of Hotels in the name of “Revival Lords Inn” in the ‘Sanskari Nagari’ Vadodara having a garden view of the Sayaji Bagh(Garden).

Lords Ishwar Hotels Limited was originally incorporated on the 14th day of November, 1985 as ISHWAR BHUVAN HOTELS PRIVATE LIMITED, with the Registrar of Companies, Gujarat vide registration no. 8264 of 1985-86.

Company acquired a non-agricultural plot of land measuring 1278 sq. mtrs in 1985 with the object of starting three star hotel in heart of Baroda city. The excavation and site development work started in 1989 alongwith the building construction and was completed by December, 1994.

The Company was converted into Public Limited Company on 7th day of April, 1994 and subsequently the name of the Company was changed to Ishwar Bhuvan Hotels Limited vide registration no. 04-8264 and a fresh certificate of Incorporation was obtained. With the main object to carry on Hospitality Business, Company came forward with Public Issue in the 1997.

Recently the name of the Company has been changed from ‘Ishwar Bhuvan Hotels Limited’ to “LORDS ISHWAR HOTELS LIMITED”.